Video demonstration on how to use GitHub with Orli Scrum bot in Discord.
Functionalities for Discord GitHub Integration bot:
- Automatic generation of Daily suggestions based on your GitHub tasks
- Automatic task updates in your tasks board
- User specific automation of the completed tasks
- At least 1 GitHub project
- At least 1 GitHub Milestones
- GitHub issues assigned to you, in the current project and with the current milestone assigned to the tickets.
- GitHub issues updated since the last Daily Standup report in Discord
To configure Discord GitHub Bot Integration use the commands:
!orli-github-start– connect Orli with your GitHub account
!orli-github-configure– setup your own “Done” list so Orli knows how to automatically update your GitHub cards
!orli-github-show-config– display the existing configuration (user specific)