How to Configure your Daily Scrum?
Orli is ready to use when you install it. Some of the settings you’ll be able to change them straight ahead, but some will be enabled as you get more familiar with the Agile principles.
Default Orli Settings:
- Daily Scrum Questions:
- What did you complete yesterday to achieve the sprint goal?
- What did you work on (but didn’t complete) yesterday to achieve the sprint goal?
- What will you be working on today to achieve the sprint goal?
- What does it block you from achieving the sprint goal?
- What do you need to “discuss after.”
- Daily Scrum Channel: daily-check-in_en
- All users from the channel above report in the Daily Scrum
- Daily Scrum start time: 8:30 AM UTC
- Daily Scrum end time: 9:00 AM UTC
Parameters we recommend you to configure
- Change daily channel
- Remove users
- Change the Daily Scrum start time
- Change the Daily Scrum end time
What command do you need to configure your Daily Scrum?
!orli-daily-configure [args...] arg... can be: "change-channel" <channel_name> E.g.: !orli-daily-configure "change-channel" "orli-test" "remove-user" <user_name> <2nd_user_name> !orli-daily-configure "remove-user" @anca @john To remove all users from a server write: !orli-daily-configure "remove-user" "all" "add-user" <user_name> <2nd_user_name> !orli-daily-configure "add-user" @anca @john To add all users from a server write: !orli-daily-configure "add-user" "all" "change-daily-start" <HH:MM> !orli-daily-configure "change-daily-start" 09:30 "change-daily-end" <HH:MM> !orli-daily-configure "change-daily-end" "10:30" "change-time-zone" <+/-Number> !orli-daily-configure "change-time-zone" +3